There are various reasons to start a website. Including showing family and friends updates or to show off your musical talents. We are going to show you numerous ways to increase website traffic.
But if you’ve made a website to get noticed and get more publicity to you or your business then you must want to increase the traffic.
Improving your listings when a person looks for something that your site provides. You can do this by popping up in the top choices. This happens if you improve your search engine results. Details of how to do this can be found below.
• First – Hiring an SEO (search engine optimizer) firm is an option. This may to be expensive and it could take awhile to get results. You should remember it may take a little time.
• Second– If you are dedicated with time on your hand then you can take on the job of an SEO firm. If this seems like an option to you then you want to follow a few steps. Keywords and tags must be used to your advantage. Keywords which is a phrases that is typed into an engine that’s being used. This means If you write an article telling what your company does/sells you would want to mention the specific type of computer that you sell and not just mention computers.
• Third– Another option is to get people to come to your site by using a PPC company. If this is a method that you choose it is fairly inexpensive and simple. You would bid on keywords. If you win the bid when someone is looking for something that you sell or a service that you provide your page would come up and the customer would then go to your page. The next step is for you to pay the price that you agreed to when you bid.
• Fourth-An automated system named Spiders indexes sites for search engines such as Google and Ask.com. You want to be ranked high with these search engines so you need to submit information about your company to them. Every search engine has a different process. Just follow the instructions. If you don’t submit your information to the site it could take them years to notice you.
• Fifth– Word of Mouth! Is a old way to increase traffic to your page. Not to mention it’s pretty cheap and very effective. It’s natural to tell someone whenever you have a good experience. This is what you want so tell your visitors that you give away free items if they refer people to your site. Let them know that if the referred person becomes a customer that you will give them something.
• Sixth– Link to well known sites and this doesn’t cost anything but, the traffic that you could pick up is astounding.
• Seventh– Starting an affiliate program and begin to recruit. The first step in this is to buy tracking software. And get other sites to link to yours. Set a commission to pay those sites whenever someone from their page comes to you. And begin to recruit!
• Eight– Email blast everyone who has left you their email address and those who already frequent your page.